Before you decide to join DST, take a moment to browse through our benefits offerings. Our competitive benefits programs are uniquely designed to support our employees' varied lifestyles and needs.
Our employee benefits package is highly competitive. At DST, we recognize that employees have different needs and different lifestyles -- that's why we provide health and welfare benefits designed to meet your needs.
You'll find many desirable benefits like discounted health club memberships, tuition reimbursement and an excellent 401K that matches 50% up to 4% of your pay.
Our benefits package includes comprehensive medical and dental coverage. Also, you will automatically be enrolled in our company-paid short-term and long-term disability plans and group term life insurance program. All health and welfare benefits are effective on your first day of active employment.
- Holidays - Employees assigned full-time to a client site will observe the same holiday schedule as the client. The company recognizes the ten (10) Federal holidays observed by the Government. Two of these may be used as floating holidays.
- Annual Leave - Data Systems & Technology, Inc. recognizes the importance of a work schedule balanced with paid time away from the job for vacations, special occasions, occasional illness, doctor's visits, and personal business. To accommodate these needs, the Company provides an Annual Leave benefit. Annual leave is available to all full-time employees. Temporary and part-time employees are not eligible for Annual leave. Employees may use Annual Leave for the purposes referenced with advance approval, when possible, by the Program Manager/Supervisor.
- Family Medical Leave - It is the policy of Data Systems & Technology, Inc. to grant up to 12 weeks of family and medical leave during any 12-month period to eligible employees, in accordance with the Family and Medical Leave Act of 1993 (FMLA). The leave may be paid, unpaid, or a combination of paid and unpaid leave, depending on the circumstances of the leave and as specified in this policy.
- Voluntary and Involuntary Active Duty Leave - Data Systems & Technology, Inc. is in compliance with the Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act of 1994.
- Jury Duty - All employees are encouraged to participate on the Jury Duty. However, if an employee serves on jury duty and is paid by the courts, the employee may submit the amount paid by courts to accounting for payroll deduction or submit the check. The company and courts may not pay an employee for the time of service.
- Bereavement Leave - The Company allows bereavement leave for all full-time employees for a period of three days.
- Health/Medical/Dental Benefits - The Company provides subsidized health, dental, and major medical insurance plans for all regular employees. Dependent medical coverage is available at the expense of the employee.
- The company also provides life insurance, short-term and long-term disability coverage.
- The company provides a cafeteria 1-2-5 reimbursement plan which assists employees with any expenses not covered by the insurance plan.
- Simplified Employee Safe Harbor 401(k) Plan - Saving and investing for a comfortable retirement is the single most important long-term financial goal of most every employee. The company has established a 401(k) plan designed to help you achieve that goal. This plan allows you to contribute a percentage of your gross compensation (before Federal and most States' taxes) for retirement asset accumulation. These Salary Deferral Contributions, and income earned on them, are taxed only at the time of withdrawal. Salary deferrals for each payroll period in excess of 4% of compensation would not be matched. DST's Safe Harbor matching contribution is 25% of your salary deferral.
- Tuition Assistance and Professional Development - The Company encourages employees to improve their education and skills in order to achieve personal and career goals. The company encourages employees to attend seminars and technical workshops for technical training that will enhance and improve their skills. The tuition assistance program pays up to 100% of approved costs and fees for courses completed with a passing grade. Courses taken must be job related and part of a formal academic program offered from an accredited institution.